Hi there! I’m Madi, and here are a few things about me you might find interesting:
- I’m 19 years old, currently pursuing a Bachelor of Arts for Public Relations at the University of Oregon. Go ducks!
- I’m proud to rep my hometown, Bay Area, CA!
- I have a Youtube channel where I’m known for my Disneyland Vlogs, but I plan to get more consistent on most of my social media platforms.
- Hula and Tahitian dancing is my passion, which brings me to the meaning of my blog title: Hi’ilani is my Hawaiian name, which means “held in the arms of heaven.” See this post for more about it.
- I currently run the Instagram for an organization called Women Ball Too.
I plan to use this blog as a place to showcase parts of my life, my interests, and everything Just Hi’ilani.